Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 (SCI) is hiring 210 Jr Court Assistants on sci.gov.in. Check Notification other details below
Supreme Court of India (SCI) Recruitment 2022: Supreme Court of India (SCI) has an opportunity for graduates for the post of Jr Court Assistant. Candidates can grab this offer by easily applying online on sci.gov.in. They should note that the last date of application is 10 July 2022. SCI JCA Application Link is already available on the official website. We have also provided the link in this article below/ It is to be noted, that candidates who are more than 30 years of age are not eligible.
The eligible candidates will have to appear in an Objective Type Written Test and Typing (English) Test on the computer on the same date. Those who qualify in the typing test will be called for a Descriptive Test followed by a Interview Date.
|Starting date of SCI JSA Online Application||18 June 2022|
|Last date of SCI JSA Online Application||10 July 2022|
|SCI JSA Exam Date||The dates of the Objective Type Written Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer, Descriptive Test and Interview will be notified on the Supreme Court website i.e. www.sci.gov.in.|
Supreme Court of India Jr Court Assistant Vacancy Details
Junior Court Assistant – 210 Posts
SCI JCA Salary 2022
- Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-.
- The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).
Eligibility Criteria for Supreme Court of India Jr Court Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer
- Knowledge of Computer operation
18 years to 30 years
Selection Proces for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Jr Court Assistant posts
The selection will be done in 5 stages:
Stage 1: Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice answers containing 100 questions (consisting of 50 General English questions including comprehension section, 25 General Aptitude questions and 25 General Knowledge questions). The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
There will be a negative marking of 1/4th marks.
Stage 2: Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25 questions)
Stage 3:Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum speed 35 w.p.m. after deduction of mistakes (mistakes
allowed 3%) 10 minutes
Stage 4: Descriptive Test (in English Language) consisting of Comprehension passage, Precis Writing and Essay Writing
Stage 5: Interview Date
After qualifying in the prescribed test and Interview, the selected candidates will be empanelled in the order of merit for
appointment as Junior Court Assistant.
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment Jr Court Assistant 2022
- Go to the official website of SCI – https://main.sci.gov.in
- Now, click on ‘Recruitment Online Application for the post of Junior Court Assistant in the Supreme Court of India (Closing Date for online application:-10.07.2022 at 23.59 hours)’
- Apply for Online Registration
- Fill Online Application Form
- Pay Examination Fee
- General/OBC candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter – Rs. 250/-
Important Links – Supreme court of india Recruitment 2022
What is Supreme Court Age Limit ?
What is SCI JCA Salary ?
The approximate Gross Salary as per the existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).
What is SCI Registration Last Date ?
10 July 2022