Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the HSSC Clerk Admit card. According to the Official Notification, HSSC Clerk Admit Card will be released on the Concerned date. The Candidates who have registered for the examination can download their HSSC admit Card on their official Website i.e www.hssc.gov.in
The HSSC Clerk Recruitment Vacancy Latest Notification was released for a total of 4835 vacancies, The Written Test will be Offline Mode only The Candidates should fill their answers on the OMR Sheets on Their Written Exam.
HSSC Clerk Admit Card – Download Process
- Go to The official website of HSSC Haryana Staff Selection Commission- hssc.gov.in
- Check the Advt No and Click for the HSSC Clerk 2019 Admit Card.
- Candidates Can Enter The login Details to access the HSSC Clerk Admit card
- Then Download the HSSC Clerk Admit card and take a Printout of the Admit card
HSSC Clerk Admit Card – Exam pattern
The Written Examination will be held from Saturday to Monday in two shifts Morning and Evening. The Written Test will Conduct for 90 marks. The Total Number of Marks is 100. The Written Test includes The Subjects of general Awareness, Maths, Reasoning, Science, Computer, English, History, Current Affairs, Hindi, Literature, Geography, Environment, Culture, Civics etc.
|Written Test||90 Marks|
|Socio Economic Criteria and Experience||10 Marks|
A). The 90 Marks of Written Test Examination Shall be Divided into Two Parts:-
- 75% Weightage for English, Hindi, General, Awareness, Reasoning, Mathematics, Science, Computer reasoning.
- 25% Weightage for Civics, Geography, History, Current Affairs, Literature, Environment, Culture, etc
B). 10 Marks out of 100 Marks for Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience
HSSC Clerk Admit card Scrutiny of Documents
Only those documents which are uploaded by the Candidates shall be Considered if there is any variation in the documents uploaded and produced at the time of scrutiny candidates shall be liable to be cancelled
HSSC Clerk Recruitment Details
- General: 2354
- SC: 913
- BC-A: 511
- BC-B: 511
- EWS: 371